marți, 29 iunie 2010

Finally

Heya, guys.

Aw, today was SO relaxing. It's actually been a long time since I last had a day when all I've done was to play around with colors, paint, create, think about everything, watch things I enjoy and stuff like this. I'm glad to anouncce that today was the day, haha .

This page is dedicated to my all time heros - the ones who gave me a notebook called LIFE, just for the days when I want to doodle something on the creation idea. Love you for everything, but everything you did, you're doing and will ever do. I know it will be the right thing. Now and forever, you will always have a special place in my heart, because you are you, no matter how this world may be changing.
Here, I was just answering an existetial problem. What my heart looks like? Well, my heart represent who I am. My heart represents my true self. My heart represents a whole Universe. I am an Universe, just every and each of us is.
I was just playing around with the idea of a comic book page. Here there are my most beloved blogs, playing an important role in my life, just as a character can change the whole comic book. I really had a great time doing it.

Also, today I've been working with FIMO, drawing with my beloved BAMBOO and thinking BIG. These days I'll show you more, so stay focused.

All the love,

miss l

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Thank you so much for writing a comment! I read and appreciate each and every comment I get!