luni, 28 iunie 2010

Back in the game

Aww, 17 June seems so far in the past - the last time I post due to the fact I wasn't home-, but so many things happened. Well, 11 days are always full of things, BUT those 11 days where the longest days I have ever lived - in the best way.

Just imagine that on 22 June, the longest day of the whole year, I was awake 24/24hours. That was the day when I left for Belgium. Oh, and about Brussels...I truly [madly deeply] have no words. I mean, it was like a fairytale to me. A dream city. A breath. A fried potato. A chinese. A sight of Grand Place. A place where magic happens.

I swear. I truly swear that one day I'll go there again. I'll breath that fresh air. I'll smile. I'll have a sit on the Grand Place's warm floor. I'll laugh. I'll live with all my heart.

Also, David, my little cousin is a sweet pie. I love him dearly. I think it's unfair of me to wish him to grow up fast, just to have the chance to have long converssations. I want him to be as is. He's unique in his very own way and that's why I feel so much affection for him.

In other words, I have three promts to photo, so that I can share them all with you. Due to the fact I wasn't home, I have 10 prompts to catch up, but it's okay for me. I don't have a reason to hurry, because that's why I accepted this challenge- in order to take my time, reflect and meet my true self.

I'll share soon my trip in pictures.

Ow, Brussels, I miss you so.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Thank you so much for writing a comment! I read and appreciate each and every comment I get!