luni, 14 decembrie 2009

Learning

Hi, thereeee . Long time no see, huh? Yeah, I think so and I'm really sorry. I've missed blogging, even if I don't post that much xD [but I'm trying hard to find time for this, seriously]. In the past two weeks I've learnt another bit of the life's "Friendship Lessons". I know, the truth really hurts, but I think that's better for both sides. Here there are some of the thinks I've learnt more about this days:

1. Smiling is the best remedy for inward problems, so LET'S SMILE.

Nothing's better than a person to laugh with :]] . Here's some lyrics that I found while surfing on the internet. If anyone knows who owns those pretty, pretty stuff, just let me know:

I can't stop smiling, when you say I'm sweet.
I can't stop smiling, when we meet.
I can't stop smiling, when you text me.
I can't stop smiling, when you lie you hand on my knee.
I can't stop smiling, when you touch me so gentle.
I can't stop smiling, when you get sentimental.
I can't stop smiling, when you take my hand.
I can't stop smiling, when you come to me unplanned.
I can't stop smiling, when you say something fun.
I can't stop smiling, when you kiss my fingers one by one.
I can't stop smiling, when you kiss my cheek.
I can't stop smiling, when I see you're feeling weak.
I can't stop smiling, when we kiss.
I can't stop smiling, when right after, it's you
I miss.

I couldn't stop smiling, when you wispe
red I love you into my ear.
I couldn't stop smiling, when you suddently brought all this fear.
I couldn't stop smiling, when I said it to you too.

I can't stop crying, when I now know, none of it was true.


2. Never stop being creative. "Before you judge me, try hard to love me" [Michael Jackson]. Here's what I've done two weeks ago. Isn't she a sweetie?

I named her "Mushy". She's my first amigurumi and I'm simply in love. She brights my days and gives a happy atmosphere to the whole room.













I know, the pictures aren't as I wish to be, but there was a cloudy day and my hand was shaking. I promise I'll take more soon - better ones.












And here there is a knitted bow, made by my very talented mom. It makes a cute hairclip, isn't it? I'm mad about it. Seriously. Thanks mooom <3











3. Be yourself! I know, that's pretty common, but even if everybody knows you must be you, just a few understand this quote. That means:

~do what you like to do




















~act like you feel you have to act















~ never wait until it's too late. Personally, I don't like alarm clocks at all, but, to be honest, I'm not a punctual person, so I must find a balance between my short time and the things I have to do.
I want a clock like this soooo bad . No pressure. It's the best, isn't it? I think I'll try to do one and I'll show you the result, okay? I'm sooo excited.











5. Always do your best and don't doubt you.

6. Take care of your real friends and always give them moral support. Just think that not anyone is meant to have a real friend in his whole life. Give friendship and you'll receive friendship.































[http://sexyma1998.deviantart.com/art/The-Gift-of-Friendship-104149798]


I'm going to bed right now. It's 1:19 AM here and I'm pretty tired. Outside it's snowing just like in fairytales. I hope we'll have white holidays. Tomorrow I'm gonna go shopping to find myself pretty gloves, because it's FREEZING. Br-r-r-r. Then, in the evening, I'm going with some friends at the skating-ring. I'm sooo excited <3















Have a good night sleeping,

Larisa

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Thank you so much for writing a comment! I read and appreciate each and every comment I get!