marți, 28 februarie 2012

February


February was a special month so far. I worked really, really hard at school. I slept very little. I cried a lot. I had hard times. BUT all in all, I think it was an unique month because it was worth it!

This month I've discovered the wonderful and ever-inspiring One Direction. I've also started my Self-love Bible (idea belonging to Gala Darling). I've made new friends. I've been myself. I saw my best friend happy -really, really happy - and it was wonderful.

How was February for you?

3 comentarii:

  1. Yeah, it's been quite of a month :) Love you , miss !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I love the idea of starting a self-love bible! Sounds like your month has been very full on!

    x Hannah Rose
    http://creativeandcoy.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Sound like a really bitchy month :) But it's over, spring will be here in no time; I hope some sunshine will put us all on our feet. I try to walk the dog as much as possible in the evenings, in plain sun, and make a sunshine-facebath :). It's nice and it helps a little with winter depression. Also, have you considered some supplements for all this huge effort? Some vitamins and minerals, especially now at this time of year, are quite needed... Kisses and good luck!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thank you so much for writing a comment! I read and appreciate each and every comment I get!