vineri, 6 ianuarie 2012

I am wishing you...

[photo by me]

A new year has just started. We all have goals, dreams and maybe hopes. At least, I do! I've made my goals for 2012 at the end of December 2011 and pinned them to a board in my room. This way, I can read them whenever I feel like doing this!

I think 2012 will be the year of achievements. I think it will be a big year! Really.

One of my goals for 2012 is to blog at least five times a week. I didn't started this goal from the first week of the year, because I had to make some plans. Think about it. Start a notebook full of ideas. In the end, I know it will be worth it!

I am wishing you a great year, full of enthusiasm and joy!

What are your plans for 2012? I would love to read them!

4 comentarii:

  1. Hi, Larisa!
    I was very glad to receive your comment, you made me smile :)
    I don,t mind long comments, they are always so interesting to read,and, besides, you see that a person is really interested in what you have posted :)

    Great idea about goals. I think I have to write them somewhere in my room too, because I have lots of goals and plans... This is probably the perfect way to keep yourself motivated.
    My goal №1 is to take better photographs :)
    And I,m also trying to become a kinder person.

    Wish you a great new year too!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hi, Vera!
    I was very glad to receive your comment, too! It feels so good to know that somebody is interested in what you are writing and doing. You made me smile, too :)

    I am sure your goals and plans will be achieved! You have some great goals!

    Love,

    Larisa

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Best of luck with your new years plans! Blogging 5 times a week is a big task :) x

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thank you so much for writing a comment! I read and appreciate each and every comment I get!