miercuri, 1 septembrie 2010

Welcome, Fall

Welcome, Fall

Honestly, I'm pretty sad the summer ended. No, I'm extremely sad. It was the best summer ever. I loved every second of it. Summer, thank you so much for bringing such special people in my life. Thank you for all the adventures. Thank you for all the falling stars. Thank you so much for all the love. Thank you for all the memories. Thank you from the bottom of the heart (please come back sometime soon).

In other words, I really hope this Autumn will be as warm as the Summer's heart was. I wish it will be the most unique Fall, in a good way, of course. I wish it will bring happiness, good friends, warm feelings, kind colors, inspiration and so, so, so much love. I would love you so much. Let's be best friends, Fall. Um?



Love you, Summer. You're my very favourite.

Preparing to love you, Fall...

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Thank you so much for writing a comment! I read and appreciate each and every comment I get!