sâmbătă, 3 iulie 2010

Now and then

Hey, you

This is my last day in town for a little while. Today was also a full day.

  • this morning, my aunt, my uncle and my baby cousin left. I even cried a little. They mean a lot to me and I can't wait to see them again. David stole my heart.
  • i scheduled a bunch of posts for some weeks now. Gosh, it wasn't an easy job!
  • i took a one hour nap - I was SO tired
  • i drew some things
  • i took lots of books for my journey
  • i got almost everything done for tomorrow morning
  • i had a shower
Also, those following weeks I have with me:

  • my laptop [it's actually the first time I take it with me somewhere]
  • Paint Tool SAI [to draw]
  • my beloved Bamboo tablet
  • FIMO
  • all my favourite materials
I'm off to watch one more Inuyasha episode - then I'll probably pack some more things and after that I'll definitely go to bed.

I wish you the best summer and always, always remember to stay focused - just to make sure you don't miss the essence of life.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Thank you so much for writing a comment! I read and appreciate each and every comment I get!