marți, 13 iulie 2010

12 books I wanna read this July


[source: we heart it]

Time for a real post here. As I told you some weekes ago, I'm curently in the countryside, so all those posts are schedueled. Getting all those posts done it's really a hard work to do, as I am not a very patient person with such things , but the satisfaction of knowing my blog awake is greater *blush*

This summer, besides a LOT of plans and ambitions, I wanna read some certain books - books that have been waiting for a long time to be read and there's finally the right time for them all.

1. Madame Bovary - Flaubert
2. Emma – Jane Austin
3. Red and black - Stendhal
4. Breakfast at Tiffany's - Truman Capote
5.
The Life and Opinions of Tomcat Murr - E.T.A. Hoffman
6. Matilda - Roald Dahl [actually, read again. It's SO funny]
7. La jeunesse de Jan et Torrents - Marie-Anne Desmarest
8. Papillon - Henri Charrriere
9. The Rosary - Florence L. Barclay
10. Bel-Ami - Guy De Maupassant
11. The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown
12. Lisey's story - Stephen King


I can't wait to share with you my impressions on those books [i wanna read more than i actually listed. i'll let you know what else when i'll return]. Many more to come on August, hehe!

Happy reading!

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Thank you so much for writing a comment! I read and appreciate each and every comment I get!