joi, 1 martie 2012

Oh, hello March


Oh, hello March!

These days I haven't been feeling very well, but I am doing my best to cheer myself up and enjoy the beginning of the spring. It's no secret that I really like spring.

I can't wait to :

  • wear dresses
  • wear high heels
  • write in my self-love bible (I'll share a few pages soon)
  • follow my dreams
  • be a good friend
  • have a holiday (yeah, I really need one!)
  • illustrate more
  • take good pictures
  • live life to the fullest
  • enjoy myself
  • be who I am

What are you looking forward to? I'd love to hear!

2 comentarii:

  1. I'm looking forward to take looong walks in the sun, bicycle trips, picking green edible leafs from the forest grounds (mmm, nettles puree, with a little bit of garlic and polenta...), to see in the parc above my head a net of golden-green little branches...spring flowers, icecream, picnics...I think that's enough already :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. This is a great lists of things to look forward to. :)
    I'm looking forward to moving, advancing at my job, more days off, and a million and one little things.
    I love your blog, by the way. It's quite lovely :)

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thank you so much for writing a comment! I read and appreciate each and every comment I get!