miercuri, 15 iunie 2011

A-Z

Hey, you.

Yesterday, after reading Sophie's beautiful blog,I decided it was about time to post a little more about myself, just in case you were curious. Here there is what i have to say:

Age: fiftten

Bed size: Depending my mood. Right now I prefer single,he he.

Chore that you hate: Clearing the dishes away.

Dogs: I have a lovely CAT.

Essential start to your day: A cappuchino.

F avourite color: Blue and green.

Gold or Silver: Silver

Height: 1.52 metres

Instruments you play: None, but i have to say i like singing while waliking on the street *blush*

Job title: Wanna be journalist and designer.

Kids: Maybe in the future :)

Live: In the south of Romania.

Nicknames: My bestie calls me "Miss" and my mom and my brother call me "Li"(pronounced "Lee")

Overnight hospital stays: Two times,unfortunately.

Pet peeve: None.

Quote from a movie: "'And I pray one prayer--I repeat it till my tongue stiffens--Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living; you said I killed you--haunt me, then! The murdered DO haunt their murderers, I believe. I know that ghosts HAVE wandered on earth. Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only DO not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I CANNOT live without my life! I CANNOT live without my soul!'"- Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights, Ch. 16

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: One brother.

Time you wake up: Around 7am.

Underwear: Must be colorful.

Vegetable you hate: Beans!
What makes you run late: My outfit, haha.

X-Rays you've had: None.

Yummy food that you make: Pancakes.

Zoo animal: Owls and elephants !

What about doing an A-Z post on your own blog? Sounds that fun?

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Thank you so much for writing a comment! I read and appreciate each and every comment I get!