Hey, there :DAs I told you in the previous post, I have a feeling that this year will be a big one. I dare to say that it will be a creative, productive and sweet one. I already have tons of goals and ambitions for the days to come, so I thought it might be alright to share a few of them ['cause my list is endless, seriously].
1. Write more - I used to do it a lot in the past and I really want to start imaginating again.
2. Write my dream book.
3. Use more often my Bamboo tablet.
4. Paint some canvases.
5. Illustrate more fashion collections.
6. Print out my illustrations.
7. Read more.
8. Watch more movies.
9. Post daily on my blog, no matter what.
10. Go to the high school I want.
11. I'll start writing haiku [japanese poems].
12. Learn everything about Japan.
13. Pretend I am a journalist and write articles from time to time.
14. Take my camera wherever I go.
15. Learn web design.
16. I'll define my personal style.
17. I'll be more energic, more like Larisa.
18. Learn to work with Weronika, my sewing machine [which was one of my Christmas presents]
19. Think big.
20. Start illustrating a 'What I wore' series.
I can not wait to make them happen,